TutoBies

Reviews

Watch List

Recipes
<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
FOLLOW


"Life is like a piano. The white keys represent happiness and the black keys represent sadness. But as you go through life, remember that the black keys make music too."
- B.A.P's Bang Yongguk

"Before blaming others for not being on your side, think about why you couldn't keep them on your side."
- Do Min Joon | You Who Came From The Stars
아이사 사구라

Aisya. 18. Malaysia
{♡ infinitexo}
Is still in the wind that passes by me.

ENTRY | ABOUT | AFFIES


Facebook
Twitter | Tumblr
Vsco Grid

 blogwalker(s)



Nuffnang-ssi



written: 31 May 2012 @ 11:40 PM ♡
4 comment[s]


Ramai orang suka edit gambar guna software Photoscape. Tapi sebenarnya guna Photoshop lagi best sebab macam-macam boleh buat. Dalam tutorial ini Adobe Photoshop CS5 digunakan.

Tengok contoh sebelum - selepas nih. Ni contoh je.


1. Open gambar yang korang nak edit tu. (File --> Open --> Select file tersebut)

2. Then, tekan "Image" yang dekat menu tab atas tu. Lepastu, select "Adjustments".

3. Then, ambil "Brightness/Constrast..." Adjust la ikut suka hati korang. Tekan "OK" kalau dah puas hati.


4. Ulang Step 1. Then, ambil "Curves..." Lepastu adjust sampai bentuk curve dia jadi macam gambar kat bawah ni. Dah puas hati, klik "OK".


5. Ulang step 1 tu lagi. Then, ambil "Color Balance..." pulak. Adjust semua Tone Balance dia sampai puas hati. Pastu klik "OK".


6. Ulang Step 1 tu lagi sekali jugak. Klik "Vibrance..." Adjust sampai settle then klik "OK".


7. Ulang Step 1 lagi. Klik "Levels..." pulak. Adjust macam gambar kat bawah ni. Then klik "OK"


8.
SIAP! Boleh save. (File --> Save as --> Save)

Sebarang pertanyaan tanya di ruangan komen. SELAMAT MENCUBA.

Labels:



Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! In the end I got a web site from where I be capable
of truly take useful information concerning my
study and knowledge.
See this: zobacz, http:
//abnegation.waw.pl

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure where you're getting your info, but good topic.
I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
Thanks for excellent information I was looking for this info for
my mission.

Feel free to surf to my web blog :: appliance repair Lutz same day service

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers?
I'm planning to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go
for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm
totally confused .. Any suggestions? Thank you!

Feel free to visit my blog; regional centres radio advertising
()

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its nice dialogue on the topic of this article here at this webpage,
I have read all that, so now me also commenting here.


Also visit my weblog ... appliance outlet denver

 

Post a Comment


OLDER | NEWER