10/28/14

Liebster Award (3)

Assalamualaikum semua.

Thanks Fara sebab tag ^^

Not really into blogging for these past few days because... I'm starting to get sick of my own blog template hahaha but it''s okay.

So let's get started.

If you have one wish, what do you wish for?
I have many wishes mwaHAHAHA but to choose only one, I wish to have a happy ending; eternal ending.

What do you want to say to your past self?
Dear past self, you were so embarrassing and shameless.

Which do you prefer? Muffins or Cupcakes?
Muffins!

Bunnies or Cats?
Cats!

At what age are you planning to get marry?
Well... I don't really concern about marriage at this moment; I don't plan anything regarding that too, but to be honest, to get married at the age of 24 sounds okay (or maybe not because NO). Hmmm... maybe 27? I'm not sure :/

What brand of skincare are you using right now?
Garnier! It's not that expensive and it's suitable for my skin.

Do you follow any beauty gurus on Youtube?
NO. I don't have any time for that lol.

Do you prefer to buy a beauty mask or make it yourself?
To buy it, of course.

Going back to the past or going to the future? Why?
Going back to the past! I really miss my childhood, tbh. I want to be a child again. I don't even want to know about my future. Let's keep it mysterious.

Which Disney Princesses do you want to be? (Me: none, I want to be a queen. Queen Elsa *grin*)
No one. I want to be my own self. That's better *smirks*

What should I do to improvise my blog?
Hmmm... nothing? I think your blog is nice enough to be maintained that way. It looks simple but nice; really nice. Hehe.

I'm sorry for not answering the questions whole-heartedly. Most of the time, I have the tendency to answer every question with long essay but now, not anymore; I guess.

4 comments:

  1. Haha thank you so much for answering. It's fine, it's just for fun anyway ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. amboii ramai yang join libster award ni kan. semoga bertambah kenalan^^

    ReplyDelete